20.4.13

HI

I'm both a journalist and a student from Finland. At the moment I'm studying European journalism and European culture in Utrecht, the Netherlands. I really enjoy living abroad, but I need to get back to Helsinki soon to finish my journalism studies (it should be over in ONE MORE year).

And why am I writing this blog?

You have heard this before -- I love fashion and clothes.

I'd make a good fashion journalist. Unfortunately I haven't written a word about it -- yet! Back home in Helsinki I used to work with both food and travel journalism, but I need to start talking about fashion. Let's start later.


Photo by Pasi Tiitola.
+ BON CHIC BON GENRE is a French term meaning a good taste of style what it comes to clothing or a fashion victim. The alternative meaning is used among French gay men, and it refers to 'a nice mouth and a nice ass'. The choice is yours.

2 comments: