25.4.13

GRUNGIO

Breaking news: I like grunge. When trying to browse some inspiring pictures, the problem is that people go a bit overboard with their looks, lacking some modern touch. I'd like to see more simplified looks with new and interesting cuts still including the best parts of that now-so-chic genre. 

Exactly what I wanted to find from the infinite internet was FIG&VIPER. FIG&VIPER is a brand by a Japanese DJ/producer/model/designer/younameit Alisa Ueno, whose garment has some "New York streetwear mentality focusing on a skater chic". A while later I found myself still on their site, admiring their SS13 collection 'street grunge'. 

 I think I want to buy every single garment pictured from the collection photos. Their styling is great; it doesn't exaggerate, and the overall look is neat but still including all the trendy elements from the glorious grunge period.

My favorite part: no plaid shirts! I cannot stand plaid shirts.


VIG&VIPER SS13, ENJOY:






ALL THE PHOTO CREDITS:  AND 

No comments:

Post a Comment