27.4.13

PARIS #1

Greetings from Paris! It is easy to tell that this is one of the most important fashion capitals in the world – roughly generalized people seem to pay more attention to their looks here than anywhere else. Like I thought, the overall look is much more neat and groomed than for example in Berlin.

WHAT I'VE NOTICED SO FAR (outside the tourist attractions):

women wear more heels
women aren't shy using bright lipsticks
men wear better-cut suits
people wear more monochromatic outfits
people use cooler accessories

BUT: I was panicking too much about my look. Unlike I assumed before, not everyone are pure fashionistas. When you come to Paris, just chill out, pick your favorite gear, add some lipstick and you're good to go. 

Today I'm going to see some designer boutiques, such as Givenchy, Chanel and Saint Laurent. I am absolutely thrilled! WOO-HOO, let's go to see some fashion I cannot afford!


That's me. Duckfacing, wine-drinking and wearing some dope $$ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment