4.5.13

PARIS #2


I just uploaded my vacation pics and I can totally feel the vernal streets of that amazing city again. I need to get back soon to see more fashion must-sees, I didn't have time for everything on this short weekend holiday (which I also dedicated for tasting some tasty white wine). 

We were rambling around the city to see the mandatory attractions, such as beautiful Montmartre area. I also found a cool vintage denim skirt from the great 90s for only 15€!!! I thought it would have cost much more, so I was really pleasantly surprised. 



GIF ROUGE


All in all Paris was a great experience (can anyone disagree with that?), and I got very inspired by all the religious art stuff I was checking out in museums. I visited of course at Louvré and Musée d'Orsay, a huge former railway station turned into a museum. Religious icons do have been "in" in fashion already for a while now, and for example I've fallen in love with the prints they're using in Givenchy's SS13 menswear collection. The surreal faces of the icons are totally an eye-cather, and I like the captivating feeling in them. So dope! 











But no more talk about Paris. I'm leaving to Berlin on Monday to make some interviews for a couple of fashion articles about local designers and their workspaces. Now I'll focus on trying to decide what to pack with me -- again....

PHOTO CREDS:    


No comments:

Post a Comment