29.5.13

THE EVIL EYE CHOKER

I was asked to show some more details of this wonderful necklace that appeared for the first time in my last post. It is hand-made by Hanna Herva, and the eyeball itself is bought from Turkey. 

Evil eyes are a popular choice among tourists but they really have a deeper meaning, too. The Turks (and people from many other cultures) use these eyes to protect themselves from people with not-so-good thoughts on their minds. The pendant/symbol should also protect its owners from evil looks from evil people. 

THIS ALL IS SO EVIL THAT I'M GETTING CHILLS!








I was wearing the evil eye last weekend, and my friend wasn't sure if she liked it or not. In her opinion the necklace itself is too short, and cuts my neck in the middle. 

But hey, that's 90s. And I love the 90s if someone has managed to miss that information. So, what do you think ? Hot or not ? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment