6.6.13

SHORTSY TIME





Today I was chilling in the high noon hours here in my fantastic backyard garden. This garden is my favorite place in Utrecht where I live at the moment. It's big, green, blooming and verdant. And has a swing in it.

The last days I've been wearing shorts just because I can. It was a definitely a nice surprise to find this pair of Finnish RIIVARI shorts from the shelf, behind the stacks of all other already-so-used clothes. 
I'm normally a bit afraid of prints 'this wild', but the sunny garden set me on the mood for this floral stuff. And surely I kept the rest of the outfit simple -- it does calm the print down a lot. 

But maybe now it's not a time for calming down, it's summer!!! 
Let's enjoy gardens.


5 comments:

  1. ahhhh, i fucking LOVE the gif! and your garden looks absolutely amazing, i'm somewhat green with envy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, Lars sent me your weblog. Beautiful pictures of our garden :D. And the pic with movement is funny :).Let's enjoy the garden indeed! B-) Grtz, Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice photos! love your style!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)

    greetings :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU ALL ! you're amazinggg xxx

    ReplyDelete