26.6.13

THE BUTTERFLIES WITH A LUNG CANCER




Today it's very cold here in the Netherlands, but still, this morning butterflies felt like an good idea. I bought these lovelies from the melting pot of all fashion-savvy people --- PRIMARK. If you're lucky, you can really find some nice accessories from there, but their lifespan isn't the longest.


My butterflies were flying with me in one crazy cool night in Berlin, and I haven't used them ever since (except today). I can still sense the smell of cigarettes in their wings.

Lovely.


What it comes to butterflies, I got inspired by Die Antwoord's amazing video Fok Julle Naaiers. 
A bit more random decision was to combine them with waves and dolphins, but I just felt like it.





Watch the music video, it's FOKING GOOD!


And sure, obviously I'm naked behind my dolphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment