22.4.13

THE PERFECT COAT

Madam coat by MTWTFSS Weekday.

LOOK AT THAT!!

I think that's the most beautiful coat I've seen for a long time. It's by a Swedish fashion brand Weekday, which is by the way a "sister" of H&M's. Weekday has collaborated with several young but talented designers, and it resells clothes from other brands, such as Cheap Monday. They've also got two brands of their own; store made and MTWTFSS.

Compared to H&M, the price range of Weekday's is a bit higher but still affordable -- for example this coat is yours for 160€. And for those a few tens of extra euros you'll get better quality clothes with more coherent, solid and minimalistic design (well, this depends of course on the collections of each brand, I'm talking here about MTWTFSS).

I need to get this baby to my closet sometime very soon. Unfortunately my bank account disagrees with my desires.


PHOTO: J

No comments:

Post a Comment