8.5.13

BITCHING AND JUNKFOOD

Bitching and junk food are always in, but I didn't know that the combination would ever get THIS TASTY. I found this brand by a chance when I was exploring the wonders of the world of the internet, and it was totally love at a first sight. 

Bitching and junkfood is London-based female designer duo, and they've had their brand rolling now for three years. An interesting detail is also that both of the designers have born exactly on the same day -- but in the different sides of the world. 

Here are the gems from the SS13 -collection (I WANNA GO TO A BEACH NOW):




Normally I don't dress too colorfully, but I could pick something from every look to spice up my summer look. Especially my favorites are:

the shoes
ying/yang jacket 
smiley shorts
acid-washed shorts
ananas

So, that's all for today. I'll get back to you soooon!

ALL THE PHOTO CREDITS: 

No comments:

Post a Comment