14.5.13

SO FRIGGIN' COOL

Greets from fabulous Berlin; I'm sitting in a cosy bar, sipping cheap wine and binge-smoking cigarettes -- just like berliners do (they might change the wine for beer, tho). When you first realize that beer is cheaper than water here, well, you know....

The coolest berliner (at least in my opinion) is dressed in all-black, is wearing a toque, a pair of Dr.Martens, sunnies (especially in the forenoon/noon hours at the weekend), smokes self-rolled cigs and has super-fucking-bored look at one's face. You don't have the use high heels here unless you want to look over-dressed. That's why I bought super nice pair of Dr.Martens from second-hand shop for only 30€. What a blessed place this city is what it comes to prices -- here are also second hand stores that sell clothes for the price of a kilo. Pure love.

Last time I was visiting here I was desperate to find a perfect simple black toque for myself, but it turned out to be a mission impossible. But Berlin is full of surprises. I was walking in this chic Kreuzberg-part-of-a-town when I spotted a perfect toque on the ground. HOW LUCKY I WAS!! It has been glued to my head (as you may notice from the older post) ever since.

Here's my fave looks of Berlin street style:





WANTED, WANTED: Moschino-belt (preferably in black).
DAS IST GUT, JA! 

PHOTO CREDITS IN THE ORDER OF APPEARANCE:     

1 comment:

  1. So in love and especially in the last one! she looks amazing! great post dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete